Thursday, October 7, 2010

Which Came First, The Waffles or the Egg


 Well, in this case, the waffles come first. The picture download process is different than I am use to and therefore my pictures are in reverse order. Since I don't have time to rearrange them, I am going to run with it the way it is. As you can see, Hannah is very proud of the waffles she has just made!
She did everything except take them out of the waffle iron. That was mom's job.


 She measured the batter and put it into the iron at the proper time.


She mixed the ingredients by hand. She likes to use the wooden spoon.


I had her put her hair up, but I forgot to have her wear an apron. Oh well, the flour brushes off anyway.
She carefully follows the recipe from the Bread Beckers cookbook and reminds herself to put the egg into the bowl and the shell into the trash and not visa versa ( she has obviously learned from her mistakes).

1 comment:

Meggan said...

That's so great! She looks like a great little homemaker in training!