Our family is pretty predictable. I knew Theron would choose Risk and I knew what I would choose (of course) and I kenw what Hannah would choose. I predict that Josiah will need help choosing, as he is not that accustom to board games. He will want to choose a Wii game, which is not what we're looking for here.
Without further ado, here is Hannah's favorite game. . .
 |
| Clue |
 |
| character of choice - Miss Scarlet |
 |
| Mrs. Peacock all blurry |
Josiah and I played as a team, so I could help him. Hannah was very close to solving the mystery, but Daddy beat her to it! We had alot of fun and laughter.
Oh and we actually played on Friday night instead, since I was in charge of a Father/Daughter dinner on Saturday night. Post coming soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment