It's a Lizard's Life
Looks like I'm here to stay. If they keep upgrading my home, just think...
We have our own ten gallon tank right there next to the singing frogs.
They also put in carpet and furniture, and we have a glow-in-the-dark pool for those late night dunks.
It's more like Anole Arbor.
Stranger and I are now Mr. and Mrs. Anole. Since we are no longer searching for a mate, we stay brown most of the time.
There he is, up in his favorite perch.
I think I'll sun myself for a while.
"Meanwhile would you keep watch on that egg that I laid yesterday?"
"Yes, dear, but it looks like there's two."
"That's just a reflection. "
"The other one that I laid today is over here by me."
1 comment:
That's so awesome that there are eggs! I can't wait to see pictures of baby lizards! How long do they take to hatch?
Post a Comment