She's growing. At least for now she is still about the same size as Little Lady as you can see in this picture.
When we got Blue Bell, we were told that she was a mix between a Bichon Frise and a Boxer. We don't see any resemblance to those breeds. Other than the "Flying Nun" ( Who remembers that show?), what does she look like to you? I mean what breed of dog.
Some people say they see Jack Russell Terrier, definitely Terrier though.
Little Lady says, "You don't have to guess what I am. I know that my mother is a Tea Cup Chihuahua and my father is a Toy Fox Terrier."
Lady and B.B. are getting along (with supervision). Lady wants to make sure she keeps her Top Dog status and this "annoying" puppy doesn't get "out of hand". So far Lady has helped teach B.B. how to ask to go outside.
Hopefully their relationship will grow and they will be good friends.
1 comment:
They are both so cute!
Post a Comment