On July 25th, my family came for a swim and cookout to celebrate my birthday, as well as my sister and brothers'. Their birthdays are in August, so they got to party early. I have one other brother, who lives in Oregon. His special day is in May. Too bad, he couldn't come. Guess it is just too far.
My mom had written each of us a poem and I want to share mine with you.

I got creative, too and made individual personalized cupcakes for everybody. Got the idea from a friend. Thanks, Mitzi.

Me and my siblings. Wesley, Leah, myself, and Daniel (oops, he's not there. He's in Oregon.)

And last, but not least is a game. What is it? The first person to figure it out will get. . .

. . . the satisfaction of knowing they are very clever!
2 comments:
It looks like the marble base of a fountain. Those cupcakes rock! They are super cute and creative!
You were quick! Yes, it's a fountain birdbath that I got for my birthday from Theron. It's not marble, but it's made to look like it. I'll post a full picture soon.
Post a Comment