Thanks to all who prayed for us. As we went to Josiah's appointment at the Sibley Heart Center today at 1:30, I can't remember how I felt. Maybe I was in a daze. This week has seemed so strange. My emotions fighting with my faith. My wonderings disrupting my peace. My desire to be in control giving way to trusting God. The thing that gave me the most hope and peace was singing
My Heart is Filled With Thankfullness with my children.
When we entered the office, which was right next to the hospital where Josiah was born, I was kept busy filling out paper work. Theron and Josiah watched the ending of Kung Fu Panda in the very kid-friendly waiting room.
We were called back, vitals and an EKG were done under Daddy's watchful eye, while I answered a nurse's questions about the events of Monday and Tuesday. Josiah was so proud that this time, he earned TWO stickers!

We were then sent to another room to wait. Josiah looked at an interesting book about what's in a ship. Then Dr. Frias came in and spoke to us. The prolonged QT was no longer showing up. He explained that it probably was due to the illness of Monday. He went over alot of things and really took his time with us. He also talked with Josiah and listened to his heart. Everything looked good to him. He does want to see us back in 5 weeks to do another EKG and wants us (Theron and me) to bring in our own EKGs at that time also, just to verify.
But as we left, I felt quite relieved. Thank you, Lord, for a good report!

A celebration was in order, so we went to Cold Stone Creamery to use the coupon I had gotten through Groupon. We walked around the Mall at Discover Mills and then went to eat at La Sabrosita's, one of our favorite Mexican Restaurants before coming home.
2 comments:
Woo-hoo!! Praise God!! We're so thankful all looks well :-)
I'm so glad that everything is good now! God answers prayers. When Trials Come no longer fear, for in the pain our God draws near to fire a faith worth more than gold. And there His faithfulness is told.
Post a Comment