In addition to reading our Bible every day, I have been reading aloud to the kids from these books this year.
They were recommended by My Father's World and we enjoyed them. I think I will look for more of them at the Used Book Sale in May. We own these, if anyone wants to borrow them.
The following book we borrowed from the library. It was in My Father's World reading list for Creation to the Greeks. It is set in the time of the Judges and written from the perspective of Uriah the Hittite.
It is a thick book and at first glance, I did not think either Hannah or I would like it. As it turns out, once I started reading, it was hard to stop at the end of the chapter and wait for the next day. Sometimes we read more chapters. Now we are finished and it is going back to the library for someone else to enjoy. Happy Reading!
2 comments:
We just checked out Hittite Warrior from the library a couple of weeks ago but haven't read it yet. It is great to hear a good review. Now we look forward to starting it. Rebekah has read all of the Patricia St. John books she can find so far. The Secret at Pheasant Cottage is another available at the Gwinnett Public Library.
Kelly Carter
We also use My Father's World. Love the Patricia St. John books.
Post a Comment