Monday, January 30, 2012

Exercise

It has taken some time, but we've finally found a form of exercise for every member of the family.

No, not that! That was years ago. Hannah was only "just turned three" when she did gymastics. She loved the tumbling and Dad and Mom got some exercise, too, helping out. Hannah had asked about doing this again. I checked on availability and prices and had to say "No". Sorry, Hannah. But, we're not doing gymastics.


Oh, I love ballet, and Hannah started taking classes when she was three . . .



Josiah even tried it out. I've done ballet, worship dance, and Israeli folk dance. But we're aren't doing any of those.


As you may know, we even did a bit of tennis. Really only a bit, but never stuck with it. So, it's not that, either.


Are you ready?

My three Warriors for Christ participating in their fourth week of classes. This might be something we stick with for a while. They go twice a week and get a good work out and learn lots of cool stuff.
The great thing is that it is a Christian group and they pray before each class. Another plus is the cost. The kids also love the uniform they get to wear.

Hannah can't wait to earn a white belt.

Josiah wants to earn a tiger belt.
And I have also found an exercise program that works for me! Senior water aerobics! Right now I am only able to go once a week, but maybe in the future I can up it to two times a week.





No comments: