Friday, July 19, 2013
My Memories of May
This is our lonely homeschool room. Where are the kids? Hannah often goes up to her room to work on some of her assignments in piece and quiet. Josiah is probably outside chasing a bug. Tboy might still be at public school. We're not stuck to this table all day. Thank goodness! We do our reading on the couch or I read to them at the table while they eat. Even spelling and math and English are often done on the couch or even outside. Yay for home school.
Hannah and I were in the Spring Handbell Concert. Josiah did not participate this session, but Hannah is still very much into it. It really is a lot of fun.
The guys went bowling with some friends. They seem to have had a good time. I wasn't there. I'm glad Theron took them for some special time, though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment