Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Women's Bible Study

I'm real excited about a new Women's Bible Study starting up.
We are going to be going through a Nancy Leigh DeMoss book.
If you're not familiar with her stuff, go to http://www.reviveourhearts.com/ for more info.
Last night was the first meeting and I had to miss it.
I'd been having a feeling that my ear was stopped up for 3 weeks.
Yesterday, I started running a fever and felt rundown.
On top of that my throat was very sore.
Today, after going to the doctor and having them flush my ear to rule out ear wax as the cause,
and do a strep test - negative,
I finally get a diagnosis and antibiotics and ear drops
for a middle ear infection.
While I was at it, I got a steroid for poison ivy.
Yes, I have it again!
I feel much better just knowing that relief will be coming soon.
Although, I may be up late at night due to the steroid.
Extra time for Bible Study!

No comments: