Saturday, May 1, 2010
GHEA Conference 2010
Next year, Hannah will be studying Creation to the Greeks (My Father's World ). Can you believe she will be in 4th grade? Whew! I bought the basic package and found the English, Math, Handwriting, and some of the Reading, Art and Music in the Used Book Sale. It is so much fun to shop and find deals.
Josiah will begin 1st Grade in the fall. His curriculum will go nicely with what Hannah is doing, but on a less in-depth scale. I only had to buy the student consumables, since Hannah used the same program when she was in 1st Grade. I also found a recommended Music book in the Used Book Sale.
It seems that going to this conference gives me the boost I need to make it to the end of the year. I hear some inspiring speakers, observe other homeschoolers, see science experiments, and talk to fellow homeschoolers. It's an exhausting weekend, especially when I spend 3 hours helping with the Used Book Sale, but it is worth it. I look forward to it every year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment