We took a break from regular schoolwork this week to enjoy a trip to Grandmother and Grandfather's. We got in a little Test Prep as Hannah will be taking the ITBS next week. When we got back home the kids immediately wanted to hit the water. After a day of taking care of business, including more Test Prep, I let them get in again.
Thursday, May 13, 2010
May is for Strawberries and Swimming!
Our strawberry plants have been bearing for a week or so now. We try to beat the chipmunks and squirrels to them, if the slugs don't get them first. I guess we just have to share with the wildlife. I'm getting a good bit to freeze for our smoothies, though.
The kids started getting in the pool during the first week in May also. The water was chilly, but the weather was SO HOT it felt good.

We took a break from regular schoolwork this week to enjoy a trip to Grandmother and Grandfather's. We got in a little Test Prep as Hannah will be taking the ITBS next week. When we got back home the kids immediately wanted to hit the water. After a day of taking care of business, including more Test Prep, I let them get in again.
We took a break from regular schoolwork this week to enjoy a trip to Grandmother and Grandfather's. We got in a little Test Prep as Hannah will be taking the ITBS next week. When we got back home the kids immediately wanted to hit the water. After a day of taking care of business, including more Test Prep, I let them get in again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment