Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day Four

We're taking a break from SmileBox this time. Not as many pictures to share. Theron went back to work today, leaving a big hole in the snow. Ice and snow are beginning to melt and Hannah got to see a huge icicle loose it's grip and fall to the deck. We had been watching it grow longer every day. I'm sad that it is gone.


I am so glad I don't have to drive a vehicle out in these conditions. Forgive me for being such a wimp when it comes to such things. The most I had to do was walk across the street and that was life threatening enough. I don't mind walking in snow, it's the slippery ice that gets me. Just watch the video at the end.
We are keeping a neighbor's dog until their regular sitter can make it through the ice and snow.
This dog loves kids and the kids love him. Josiah is enjoying running and romping with him.




Hannah and Little Lady enjoyed other pursuits.

No comments: