Sunday, January 23, 2011

Saturday Night Game Night

What better thing to do on cold winter nights than play games. Something we have not done in a while, so recently we declared Saturday night "Game Night" to remedy that problem and foster more family togetherness.
Theron got to choose the first game.

Theron's pick
 I must say this is not my favorite game. My defeats were too numerous to mention and everyone knows it's no fun to lose all of the time to someone who could play the game with their eyes closed. But the rules were that we play whatever game is chosen. (Next week is my turn to choose) So we all played and were good sports. Josiah teamed up with me (mostly rolling the dice). We could not finish the game on Saturday night, so it had to be carried over to tonight.
It looked as if Theron would win as usual, but then the game took a turn and my yellow pieces started becoming more abundant and spreading out over the board until it was just Hannah and myself left.


Yellow takes over the world!
  Hannah hung in their for a little while to see if she could overcome me, but to no avail. I must say that I could not have done it without her. I think Theron figured out he was being ganged up on, though. He said next time Josiah gets to play his own pieces (so they can gang up on us). 

Looking forward to the next "Game Night" at the Roses.

No comments: