Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mrs. Green's Visit - Part 2

A New Home


" Well guys, it's me again, Mrs. Green. The kids were going to let me go one day. They took me outside, opened the door, lifted me to freedom, but I don't know what got into me. I just sat there like a knot on a log. I guess I like it here. They feed me. What can I say?"

Bug Hotel


"And hey, I got upgraded. I'm no longer in the Bug Hotel. I got a new "pad". I call it the Lizard Lodge."

Lizard Lodge
"It's alot roomier with leaves, sticks, and rocks to climb on. The temperature stays pretty comfortable here, too. You know, I'm kind of sensitive to that."
"I have some neighbors, but they don't bother me. They like to stay in the bog. Too wet for me. I don't mean to be anti-social, but I think I'll let them have their space. They play music sometimes, but it's not too loud and it's actually pleasant. Puts me right to sleep. Speaking of which, I think I'll go take a nap now."

strange neighbors

No comments: