Monday, July 25, 2011

Making Up for Missed Mondays




41. gifts from mom.

Soaps, lotions, bath salts sent through the mail with a sweet handmade card

42. unseen gifts.

What is unseen is eternal
43. flowers from Theron.

beautiful orchids like my mom's
44. quiet.

      In the stillness, in the quiet, I know that YOU are near.

45. a backyard oasis (pool) on a hot July day.

two fish
46. dipping chips together.

Yummy cheese dip
47. summer showers that come and go.

two ducks
48. doves.

(Sorry, this picture does not do them justice. Better in real life.)
49. Little surprises.

Baby mantis on Josiah's arm
50. Milestone birthday - fabulous fifty!
      What a coincidence! This is my fiftieth entry. That does not mean that I will be one hundred when I post my hundredth entry, does it? That is meant to be funny. (Insert laughter) Okay, I'm trying not to overreact. Theron told me, "It's not that bad being fifty." That made me feel better. He should know.

1 comment:

Muddled Mama said...

Happy Birthday Lydia! You don't even look old enough to be 40.

Sherri