. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Can you guess where this picture was taken? . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

We are at the Great Harvest Bread Company. Josiah and I went with our homeschool group for a tour, yesterday while Hannah was at a "Take your child to work" event with Dad. The children got to see the big mill, a huge barrel of honey, the oven that takes the bread on a ferris wheel ride, and knead some dough. The story of the Little Red Hen was read and the kids got to take their dough home and bake it.

It was delicious. Maybe even better than what I make. At least that's what Josiah says. They also gave us seeds to plant our own wheat grass and coupons to come back and get free bread and cookies with.
2 comments:
How exciting for them! I wish I were homeschooled! Thanks for sharing!
Welcome to the blog world!
I'll be visiting often.
That bread looks yummy, I wonder if it is a good as yours! LS
Post a Comment