![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
Since my birthday is in the summer, it's fun to have the family over and enjoy the pool (let the kids enjoy the pool). My mom made a delicious red velvet cake, which has always been my favorite. She makes the best!
My actual birhday is July 23rd. From now until then, I am going to try to post 48 things I'm thankful for. . . starting now!
1. My wonderful Savior
2. My caring husband
3. My delightful daughter
4, My super son
5. that God is in control
6. that He loves me
7. a home
8. food to eat
9. clean water
10. Jesus, my Shelter from the storms
11. Jesus, the Bread of Life
12. Jesus, the Living Water
13. Music
14. Little voices singing
Just listen to this. . . . my neice's daughters, Mai and Allie, and my two
The candles on the cake were lit and I think it's so cute at the end when Allie says, "Blow it out, blow it out!."

2 comments:
That's awesome Lydia! Happy Birthday this Thursday! (I may forget later.) Do you have any cake left? :-D (just kidding!)
What a wonderful idea! 48 things. And, a day of sweet memories for us all.
Post a Comment