Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Little Adventurer

Josiah - "Mom, Hannah is running away and I am going with her".
(Before you get the wrong idea; He misunderstood something
Hannah said and just ran with it.)
Mom - "Oh really?"
(Isn't that what we usually say?)
Josiah - "Where is my backpack?"
(Even after finding out that Hannah is not leaving,
he still wants to go, somewhere, anywhere.)
Later, Mom - "Would you like some lunch before you go?"
Josiah - "No thanks."
Mom - "How will you eat?"
Josiah - "I will go to a restaraunt."
Mom - "Do you have any money?"
(Josiah goes to clean out his bank)
Mom - "Can I take a picture of you before you go?"
Josiah - "Sure."

Josiah - "When are you going to pack, Mom?"

Mom - "Oh, I'm not leaving. I need to stay here."

Later . . . Josiah - "Mom, I realized I don't have a driver's license.
Can you drive me?"

Mom - "Not today, Sweetie."

Josiah - "Can you dial 5862 for me?"

Mom - "Who's number is that?"

Josiah - "I don't know. Just call it and find out."

(Is it that boring around here?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your dad and I really got a good laugh out of that. Such an imagination Josiah has!

Meggan said...

that's funny!