![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
We were blessed to have our chuch family come over today. Hey, I can add that to the things I'm thankful for.
15. my church family
16. my biological family
17. Summer
18. swimming pools
19. The Lord's watchful eye
20. birthdays, or other excuses to get together

4 comments:
What a great slideshow!! We had such a wonderful time, thank you again for opening your home to all of us!!
Looks like a lot of fun! I'm sorry Jeramy, Moriah, Lily and I couldn't make it - we were picking out our new home! :-) Hopefully we can take you up soon on your offer to come visit and swim.
Wow that was fast! Very nice pictures. We had a wonderful time. Thank you so much. We are also very thankful for our church family!
Great pictures! Thanks for hosting us for this event. It was a wonderful time. I will add your slide show to the church website so that everyone can enjoy them!
Post a Comment