What can you use empty pill bottles for?
What about - - -
buttons,
safety pins?
They're see-through.
The lid is "child-proof".
And they're a compact size.
Josiah helped me fill some today,
while I was organizing my sewing stuff.
I did not get a before picture,
but trust me, it was a mess,
which made it hard to find what I needed.
As you can see in the above picture,
I made use of a thread box,
which previously had thread and
assorted other things.
It now just holds thread!
What a great smile Josiah.
I feel the same way
about getting organized!
for lack of a better word.
Everything is neatly in a Ziploc baggie,
or an empty pill bottle,
or it's original container,
so I can find things without dumping
the whole box on the table.
2 comments:
What a good little helper you have, and yes that is a beautiful smile, Josiah.
Would you like to come organize mine? It's a mess! I hope to get to it soon. ;0)
Post a Comment